Monday, April 23, 2012

ready for the third gallery

These three are going to The Dunes Gallery as soon as I can deliver them. All three were very difficult to photograph accurately and look better in real life, and I forgot to take a picture of "Kitchen Table" , done on suede matboard, until it was framed under glass.  All are oil pastels
"Heritage Road Haymeadow", 11x14          (EDIT: this one is now at Details, Past and Present)                                                               SOLD

Heritage Roads in P.E.I. are unpaved and cannot be developed within a certain distance of the road.
"Kingston Hills",   6 1/2x14 1/2     SOLD

"Kitchen Table"  8 1/2x 8 1/2   This is a larger version of a little one I did in 2009, now in a private collection.
                                                                       (SOLD)

I've been out a few times with my oil pastels and have done some plein air work, just little ones. They are posted in the blog section of my page on the Plein Air Painters website.


No comments: